Auto Hide Admin Bar 能隱藏 WordPress 工具列，而游標在瀏覽器視窗頂端暫留時會再次顯示，這樣網站會得到精簡的檢視方式，同時也能保有對工具列的存取。如果有任何意見需要反應，或使用上有任何問題，請前往外掛技術支援論壇。
如需參與外掛開發，請前往這個外掛的 GitHub 存放庫。
- 在 WordPress 管理後台的 [外掛] 選單中啟用外掛。
請前往這個頁面便能將這個外掛本地化為使用者的母語 (需要 PTE 權限)。
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Auto Hide Admin Bar〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fixed Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability. Props: darius.sveikauskas @ patchstack.com
- Fixed SVN commit gone wrong… Sorry.
- Added toggle switch in the admin bar to (temporarily) enable/disable auto-hiding of the admin bar without going to the settings page.
- Fixed links in readme.txt.
- Added GitHub repository link to readme.txt.
- Changed behavior of arrow. It now needs to be clicked to show/hide the admin bar, and has been given a little design love.
- Removed console log lines.
- Updated donate link.
- Fixed issue with PHP 7.4.
- Removed Admin settings, since they were not used.
- Fixed checking for existing options values. Props: hanfox.
- Added option to show an arrow when the toolbar is hidden. Link to suggestion.
- Fixed SSL mixed content issue. Props: @steveec-1, topic.
- Fixed issue when using Beaver Builder 2.x+.
- Fixed issue with keyboard shortcut labels. Please save your settings when the shortcut is not working.
- Fixed issue with keyboard shortcut not working. Key was not picked up correctly.
- Fixed issue with user roles.
- Fixed issue because of not checking for availability of variable.
- Added setting to disable the plugin for any available user role.
- Added keyboard shortcut setting. Now you can show and hide the Toolbar with a keyboard shortcut! Thanks for the feature request photoMaldives (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-useful-works-exactly-as-expected/).
- Added donate link as plugin actions. Want to donate? Go here.
- Added donate link in plugin settings.
- Moved version number in plugin settings screen to bottom.
Thanks iCounsellorUK fro reporting this.
- Fixed logged in detection, replaced test for class .logged-in to test for #wpadminbar, which is universal and dependent on theme developers.
Thanks wloske for this suggestion.
- Added load_textdomain() function.
- Something went wrong in SVN, fixed it with this new commit.
- Internationalized the plugin, which was a good reason to increase version to 1.0 🙂
- Fixed ‘ReferenceError: adminBarIn is not defined’ bug.
- Updated hoverIntent jQuery plugin to version 1.8.1.
- Code will not execute when in WordPress customizer view, to prevent top of page cut-off.
- Changed description.
- Moved settings page to settings menu.
- Minor code cleaning/reorganization.
- Fixed some typo’s in strings.
- Fixed the hidden div (the one that triggers te re-appearance of the Toolbar) to not be added on window resize. We only need one…
- Changed loading of scripts to wp_footer.
- Changed wrapping of jQuery anonymous function to use a document ready function to prevent compatibility issues.
- Replaced get_current_theme() with wp_get_theme(). Thanks to ElectricFeet via Support Forum; https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_debug-gives-message-that-get_current_theme-is-deprecated
- Some CSS changes due to larger Toolbar in WordPress 3.8.
- Added option for hiding/showing the Toolbar on small screens.
- Added support for Twenty Fourteen. Need to think of a solid way to support themes with fixed headers/navigation. Tips are welcome.
- Removed external jQuery library.
- Added options page.
- Added options for animation speed, delay and mouse polling interval.
- Changed background-position to background-position-y, because of IE8 problem (of course…). Thanks to per (firstname.lastname@example.org) for submitting the bug, and the jQuery bugtracker for the hint: http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/11838
- Added style adjustment for body background.
- Switched wp_enqueue_script sequence for jquery and jquery.hoverintent due to problems.
- By request, added delay for showing/hiding the Admin Bar. A settings page will be included in the future.
- Changed position of hidden div to fixed, so the admin bar is showed also when you have scrolled down on your site.
- Changed jQuery enqueue manner. Now using the wp_print_scripts hook. Thanks to Ralph from zonebattler.net for mentioning this bug.
- Added – Only activate the plugin when a user is logged in.
- Added – wp_enqueue_script for jQuery.
- Initial Release.