WP User Profiles is a sophisticated way to edit users in WordPress.
- Includes all functionality from WordPress itself
- Includes 4 top-level “Sections”
- Includes an “Other” section to automatically work with third-party plugins
- Each section includes 1 or more meta-boxes
- Status meta-box allows easily changing user status
- Works great with multisite Network and User Dashboards
- Works great with WP User Groups and WP User Avatars plugins
If you like this plugin, you’ll probably like these!
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with multisite?
Yes. It works awesome with the User Dashboard, too!
Can I add my own sections?
Yes. There are a bunch of filters to add/remove sections, and their boxes & fields.
Where can I get support?
- Community: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-profiles
- Development: https://github.com/stuttter/wp-user-profiles/discussions
2022 年 6 月 23 日
I thought I had finally found a plugin that was so simple and clean and worked right out of the box, then previous reviewer pointed out missing bill to / ship to addresses, this may be a Woo thing, but can you add the script to incorporate this, it would be the cherry on top 🙂
2022 年 2 月 2 日
User profile page as it should be. EDIT: No billing and shipping address?? Why? (subtracted 1 star)
2021 年 3 月 9 日
No entanglements into some profile system ... just simple access to all user available fields with modern-ui, seamlessly in edit screens (and available to users directly in their admin profile section). I use Ultimate Member, and it tries to force people to some straight-jacket ways of managing profiles and profile fields. Trouble is that quite a few standard wp user profile stuff is left out by UM. This plugin plugs that hole superbly and makes me ponder about my continued usage of UM
2020 年 11 月 12 日
This is a plugin that transforms WP User Profiles to what it should be. Highly recommended.
2020 年 8 月 22 日
Hey, Great idea to organize items to tabs, but this thing didn't work with Members (https://wordpress.org/plugins/members/) plugin. Ability to select multiple roles just wasn't there, only ability to select one role, plus pressing Update would give an error.
2018 年 7 月 2 日
Works perfectly including on multisite. Brings some logic and layout to the wordpress user profile. Hope it gets updated soon.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP User Profiles〉的開發相關工作。參與者
[2.6.1] – 2021-05-29
- Update author info
- Add sponsor link
- Improve compatibility with Classic Editor plugin
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Fix styling for RTL languages
- Add minified styling for production sites
- Add support for Sending Password Reset Email, in WordPress 5.7
- Fix bug causing unintended revocation of super admin abilities
- Fix bug causing contact methods not to work
- Fix some untranslatable strings
- Add support for Application Passwords, in WordPress 5.6
- Improve BuddyPress support
- Improve font size to better match WordPress defaults
- Fix not being able to remove a user’s role from a site
- Add sub-navigation UI and API
- Add developer actions at the end of every meta-box display function
- Fix confusion with site action links
- Fix non-admins not able to pick languages
- Fix user language being saved as site default
- Add language icon to chooser
- Fix plugin conflict with Genesis theme
- General code improvements
- Fix bug with IS_PROFILE_PAGE constant
- Introduce wp_is_profile_page() function
- Use ‘edit’ filter on user data
- Additional capability checks when editing
- First pass support for “Other” section
- Use WordPress.org for translations
- Improve security of profile saving (thanks Brady Vercher)
- Support mu-plugins installation location
- Support for WordPress 4.7
- Improved section/metabox/field key sanitization
- Add multisite “Sites” support
- Add “Language” account setting
- Simplify metabox registration
- Add actions for metabox sections
- Improve load order of files
- Improve support for IS_PROFILE_PAGE
- Improve support for network & user dashboards
- Prevent access to old profile pages (user-edit.php, profile.php, etc…)
- Improve user dashboard support
- Fix user-profile script loader issue on network & user dashboards
- Repackage of 0.1.7 to fix typos
- Add support for network & user dashboards
- Improve support for WordPress 4.3 & 4.4
- Improve metaboxes for
[0.1.5] – 2015-10-23
- Add support for third party sections
[0.1.4] – 2015-10-21
- Update scripts & prioritize actions
[0.1.3] – 2015-10-15
- Add support user-status updating
[0.1.2] – 2015-10-15
- Updated description
[0.1.1] – 2015-10-15
- Updated documentation
[0.1.0] – 2015-09-28
- Initial release