This plugin will add a button to both the visual and HTML WordPress Editor panel allowing you to easily insert code for WP-Syntax. WP-Syntax is a syntax highlighting plugin for WordPress which can be downloaded from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-syntax/
- Select the text you want to have highlighted by WP-Syntax
- Click the button pre (WP-Syntax) in HTML editing mode or the icon with colored lines in visual editing mode
- Enter the language and starting line separated by a comma. The later is optional.
- Upload the wp-syntax-integration folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If I enter HTML tags in visual mode and click the button, most of the HTML tags disappear!
This is a known limitation which is caused by TinyMCE stripping out HTML tags which are not allowed according to its settings. A workaround is to do the editing in HTML mode (see usage).
- I can’t get the TinyMCE (Rich Text) buttons to display!
Make sure that you have uploaded the entire contents of the wp-syntax-integration folder. If it still doesn’t work, drop me a line.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP-Syntax Editor Integration Plugin〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈WP-Syntax Editor Integration Plugin〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
Adjusted plugin to work with WordPress 3.3 and above in plain text editor. Note that versions prior to WordPress 3.3 are not supported any longer.
- Initial release