AJAX requests to this site from another (those containing an Origin header) will be allowed for any domains listed in the plugin’s Settings page.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the uncompressed contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why do I need this plugin?
- What is the difference between CORS and JSONP?
CORS is more modern and more secure since it works with the browser’s same-origin policy and XmlHttpRequest objects rather than bypassing them.
- Ok I’m sold, where can I read more about CORS?
You can find the CORS spec here: http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/ You can learn more about how to use CORS here: http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/cors/
- How do I control which sites can integrate using CORS?
This plugin’s Settings page allows administrators to specify a comma separated list of allowed domains.
Tested up to WordPress 4.3
Minor fixes to avoid 404 on (unnecessary) files.
Publish on WordPress.org.
Stop debugging statements flooding the error log.
Initial proof of concept.