WP Titan Elements was created for the sole purpose of being a better more efficient visual designer. Titan’s revolutionary design comes from the fact that allows for 100% freedom. It enables beginners to have a great enjoyable experience, but at the same time doesn’t hinder the more advanced users. The biggest problem with most of the other visual designer is the speed. Thousands of shortcode that need to be interpreted before every runtime. Titan only uses one shortcode and the information for the sections is stored in a json file. Normally data is constantly pulled from the database. Titan loads data in a lightning fast cacheable JSON file. Trust us once you use Titan you’re never going to use another visual editor again.
Titan Features list:
- Create, delete, and delete all packages.
- Create, edit, delete, and assign sections to a package
- Visually edit a sections inline css with form fields.
- The editor feature quick link function which insert code easily.
- Speed Optimizations: Reduce the page load speed by caching your page data.
- Easy page/post Insert: Easily insert your Titan sections into a page or post with a dropdown list.
- Easy Parallaxing Background: Select a media file, bleed amount, speed, height, and you now have a stimulating parallaxing background.
- Easy Video Background: Select a video background and a mobile substitute image and now your on the cutting edge.
- Best Code Editor: One of the best fully functional code editors WordPress has ever seen. EVER! Built with the ACE editor.
Get more information and view the documentation at
- Upload “titan-elements.zip” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Does Titan Elements have a premium version?
No, and it probably never will.. I feel that a premium version leads to the degradation of the free version.
If you don’t monetize, how can you continue the upgrades and free support?
I might create some premium elements or sister plugins. I have already been considering an A/B testing add-on that can be used to test per individual section.
- Replaced code auto formating with freeform formating.
- Fixed a bug when using double quotes in code editor.
- Seperated Admin JSON and Deploy JSON for added speed.
- Initial release.