Ticket Plus WordPress Plugin was developed specifically to sell tickets on WordPress websites using online or offline payments methods. This plugin will run on any WordPress site as a backend plugin.
It can be used to sell tickets on frontend and to keep an evidence of ticket sales in backend. Each time when users will purchase tickets from your website, orders will be created.
Single/multiple ticket sales;
Backend orders management;
PayPal payment gateway
- Upload the plugin zip file to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip it, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Tickets subpage of the plugin and configure your ticket.
- Go to Settings screen of the plugin and configure the plugin according to your needs.
- Place the shortcode [tidplus id=x] to display the ticket on your website (hover the ticket to see the shortcode).
- Edit the ticket pressing the Main or Details buttons in Ticket Plus > Tickets.
Orders can be managed from Ticket Plus > Orders.
- Ticket frontend
- Ticket frontend 2
- Manage tickets
- Edit tickets
- Initial release