This plugin creates a form with a drop down list that allows your users to search through specific categories. It allows you to choose which categories appear in the dropdown and which ones do not.
Things To Do
- Make the plugin call upon a css folders, so users can design the plugin through css
- Handle errors involving rare situations
Make some suggestions and I’ll see what I can do!
- Upload the super-search directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php supersearch(); ?>in your templates OR use the new widget block
- Now what do you plan on adding?
Honestly, I don’t know. Comment on my site and give me some feedback and maybe we can think up something new together!
- Added option to remove child categories from results
- Fixed not working on xampp installs and other hosts that don’t support <? over <?php
- Fixed problem with auto-escaped quotes in template with magicquotes on
- Fixing problem with manual category mode.
- Code restructuring
- Easy template editing
- Added more options
- Major code overhaul
- Widgets galore!
- Added id’s to form elements for easier customization
- Created Admin Page
- Added Option of whether or not to show child categories