WordPress plugin that works with Simply Static plugin (required).
It sends a callback to URI when Simply Static plugin generation is over
Developed by Arthur Bouchard (www.arthurbouchard.com) for YesWeHack (www.yeswehack.com)
- Download, install and active Simply Static (simply-static) plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Simply Static > Settings. A “Callback” settings tab is visible.
What does Simply Static Callback do?
Simply Static Callback will make an API call to endpoint of your choice at the end of Simply Static generation.
You can choose to use HTTP headers to protect your server from being called by any user.
You can choose wich information should be added in the body of the API call (name of the generated ZIP or name of the generated folder).
Why I need Simply Static plugin too?
Simply Static Callback works with Simply Static, it adds more feature with more options to the base plugin. It cannot be used alone.
Why plugin does not activate?
You should activate Simply Static, before trying activate Simply Static Callback.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Simply Static Callback〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fix infinite loop on call error
- Fix callback enabled option
- Add callback options
- Add callback task