The plugin forcibly redirects your website to https protocol, keep your website safe and fix the mixed content problems.
- Your entire website SSL in one click
- Force HTTPS Protocol
- Automatic fix mixed content by redirects all links to HTTPS protocol.
- A simple lightweight plugin
Install Simple HTTPS Redirect just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Simple HTTPS Redirect from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (Simple-https-redirect/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded plugin, “Simple HTTPS Redirect” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Settings > Simple https redirect.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Simple HTTPS Redirect〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial Release