Shortcodes for Divi allows you to use Divi Shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
Plugin allows you to display any Divi library template as a shortcode. It adds a new column to the Divi Library from where you can just copy the shortcode.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Click on “Use The Divi Builder” and Click on “Use Visual Builder”.
- Now type in Supreme on the search box and it will Divi Supreme Module will appear.
Do I need Divi Theme for this to work?
You must have Divi theme or the Divi Builder installed in order for this plugin to work. Divi by ElegantThemes
Is this plugin free?
Yes! Divi Shortcodes is absolutely free. There is no hidden charge.
1.2.0 – 10.08.2020
- Translation ready
- Fix errors
- Added link to Divi library on the plugin’s page
- Changed license to GPLv3
1.0.1 – 29.10.2019
- Updated Assets
1.0.0 – 19.08.2019
- Official Public Release