AUTOMATICALLY COMPILE YOUR SCSS TO CSS
SCSS WP Editor will provide you to add SCSS from your WordPress admin. You just need to add your SCSS and save it. The plugin will Automatically compile the SCSS to CSS with help of SCSSPHP.
This plugin also minimize your compiled CSS. So it won’t affect your site performance.
It is now supports the Multisite. So you can use directly on individual sites.
- Easy to use
- Code editor with syntax highlighting
- Compile SCSS to CSS
- Supports simple CSS
- Automatically minify SCSS/CSS
- Error Handling
- Multisite Support
- Any Theme Compatible
/wp-content/plugins/directory and extract it.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
WP SCSSin your
Settingsmenu and add your SCSS.
Can I use this plugin in a child theme?
Where can I check SCSS documentation?
You can check it here: https://sass-lang.com/documentation
Can I use Sass?
No, this plugin supports only SCSS.
Can I use simple CSS?
Can I use this plugin for my Multisite?
Release Date 26th May 2022
- New – Updated Layout for Upcoming features
- New – SCSS Quick Guide added in sidebar
- Fix – Compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Fix – Bug fix
Release Date 29th March 2022
- New – Multisite Supports
Release Date 7th February 2022
- New – Added Error Handling
- Fix – Compatible with 5.9