RichText Extension adds useful decorating features to gutenberg rich text editor.
Draw a marker on the inline text.
You can set the color, thickness, and opacity of the marker to you can create various marker styles.
Up to four types of settings can be made.
Change inline text size.
The size is specified as a percentage of the base font size, and up to four types of settings can be made.
Note: The underline specifications have changed from version 2.0.0. Try clearing the format if existing underlines do not work.
Removes all formatting.
- Upload the
add-richtext-toolbar-buttonfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- Tested to WordPress 6.1
- Drop support for WordPress 5.6 through 5.8
- Enhancement: Apply admin color scheme to the setting page
- Enhancement: Polish style in the setting page
- Doc: Update banner and screenshot
- Tested to WordPress 6.0
- Change: Underline tag type
- Doc: Add cautionary text about underline
- Doc: Update author name
- Tested to WordPress 5.9
- Clean: update npm packages and build tool
- Clean: Update npm packages
- Remove: Bundled language files
- Doc: Update tested up to
- Tested to WordPress 5.8
- Clean: update npm packages
- Tested to WordPress 5.7
- Clean: Update deploy flow (github actions)
- Fix: Wrong plugin version
- Clean: update npm packages and organize development env
- Clean: Refactoring, Replace deprecated components with recommended ones
- Fix: Problem about installation error in PHP 8
- Tested to PHP 8
- Change: toolbar icon from dashicon to svg icon
- Remove: gulpfile.js
- Clean: Update npm packages, add .wp-env, and refactor the development environment
- Clean: Remove composer.lock and package-lock.json from .gitignore
- Clean: Remove the compiled JS files
- Clean: Remove the compiled CSS files
- Update development setting
- Add: composer
- Delete: package-lock.json
- Doc: Correct a notation error in the translation
- Fix: metabox warning error
- Fix: Problem about uninstallation process
- Remove: activation check
- Fix: Problem that style is not reflected on first installation
- Fix: Problem that preview does not switch when status is changed
- Update: build process
- Update: translation
- Initial release