Prouptime is service that monitors your wordpress blog or site. Prouptime checks your site every minute (or every five minutes) from its servers. If your site returns an error or is unreachable, prouptime will send you an email-alert.
You’ll also get statistics about your uptime and site-speed that you can view in your wordpress backend. You’ll also get these statistics by email once a week.
- Click “Add New” on your wordpress admin plugin page
- Search for “prouptime”
- Click “Install Now” next to prouptime
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Complete the signup on the prouptime Admin-Page
- What does prouptime cost?
Prouptime is free to use. There will be paid plans with enhanced features at a later time.
- What kind of error will prouptime detect?
prouptime will alert you on any HTTP Error like 404 or 500. It will also notify you if your site is not reachable at all.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Prouptime – Uptime Monitoring & Alerts〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial Release