In short, this plugin modifies “the_content()” and the post thumbnail function by re-rendering the images with use of the SRCSET attribute. Other plugins do this for templated images, but not in the content region itself. This plugin will automatically work with any previously uploaded images as well.
post-script-responsivefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Post Script Responsive Images〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial release
- Quick Fix of Typo
- Added Support for Post Thumbnail SRCSET
- Fixed issue with “|” in alt tags
- Stopped reszing for “.gif” images to prevent overriding animations
- Decided to move to using WordPress generated images instead of the SLIR library to have greater compatibility.
- Restructured the plugin code to give it a better namespace to avoid any potential conflicts
- Better documented plugin code