Create admin text notes for any post, page or custom post type.
How To Use
- Go to Settings -> Notely, choose which post types to enable for and any other options.
- Hit the Save Settings button.
- You will now see a Notes metabox when you create or edit.
Deactivate the plugin, delete if desired. Deactivating does not delete existing notes from the database, so if you reactivate the plug-in later all your notes will be restored.
Official website and support
More options with Notely Pro
Install, activate, done.
2022 年 4 月 19 日 1 則留言
May I suggest the following improvements? activate comments on all post types by default add comments to the post list view (currently you need a plug-in like Admin Columns to achieve this) add the comments to the quick edit panel in the post list view
2020 年 6 月 2 日 1 則留言
Just switched from Post Notes (no longer updated) and very happy. 🙂 I suggest to implement 2 simple feature (from Post Notes): Change the Box Title Ability to put a Notes placeholder for Contributors It also would be useful if there was an “import from Post Notes” feature. Regards.
2020 年 4 月 9 日
Simple but very useful. Thank you very much
2018 年 8 月 12 日
That's what i'm looking for. Notes also in post in pages.
2018 年 6 月 21 日
Notely does one thing and does it well. Lets you add notes in a page's editor. Displays those notes on the "pages" admin page too, so its easy to keep track of things. I'd give it 5 stars if: a) I could edit notes in quick edit b) it worked for custom post types
2016 年 12 月 25 日
Very useful and just what I needed to keep private notes of inventory. Thank you.
- Moved admin column notes into position after the author column.
- General maintenance.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- Fixed error due to missing remote JSON file.
- New setting: Default notes box position
- New setting: Font style
- New setting: Notes box height
- New setting: Notes box text size
- Language file updates.
- Fixed PHP warnings.
- New setting: Choose which post types to enable for.
- Minor presentation tweak.
- Tested on WordPress 5.0.3.
- Sidebar promoting my other WordPress tools.
- Tested on WordPress 5.0.2.
- Added translation support
- Minor presentation tweaks.
- Strip tags from notes.
- Output JS into admin_head to reduce HTTP requests.
- Tested on WP 4.9.4.
- Notes now show in admin columns.
- Option to make notes in admin columns always visible or show only when button is toggled.
- Option to change the note icon colour displayed in admin columns.
- Removed invalid (incomplete) callback function that was throwing an error
- Notes on Woo Commerce products
- Tidied up code
- Updated readme
- Added notes to pages