This plugin adds a meta box to upload multiple images for posts and pages. You can enable it for custom post types also, please see installation instructions.
This function can be called from any template file to get attached images for the page/post being viewed.
It returns an array of the attached image URL.
It take only one argument:
post_id (integer) to get images linked to a specific post
 => http://www.example.com/image-2.png
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To retrieve linked images Use miu_get_images() into the loop to get an array of image URLs
If you need to enable this meta box for your custom post type for example ‘book’. Just edit the multi-image-upload.php as shown below
$this->post_types = array(‘post’, ‘page’);
$this->post_types = array(‘post’, ‘page’, ‘book’);
- Why should I use this plugin?
Use this plugin if you want to quickly add a feature to upload multiple images for a page, post or custom post type.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Multi Image Upload〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Old tb_show method replace with latest Media plugin
- Image thumbnail updates as soon as you chose image
- Links added on image thumbails that open the image in new tab
- Compatibility issues with latest WP version fixed.
- Image thumbnails displayed in admin meta box.
- Bug fixes
- First stable release.