A Free SEO Tool from George Andrews to the SEO Community
For about a year now, I’ve been working on and off on a project to make a WordPress Plugin that lets you see Mozscape API information about your posts and pages as you are editing them.
This extension includes Mozscape API data for each of your WordPress-driven website’s Pages and Posts.
Now you can review Mozscape data for posts and pages while you edit them in real-time.
4 Easy Steps:
3. Add your Mozscape API Credentials
4. Review Mozscape Data for all your Posts and Pages
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your Mozscape API Credentials
- Start using the Mozscape WordPress Plugin!
- Custom Home Pages aren’t always editable – can home page info be provided in the dashboard area?
Feature Requests can be provided at http://www.iteachcoding.com/.
Initial version of plugin with basic Mozscape API functionality.
This version includes new locations for support and screenshots. Update to confirm compatibility with WordPress 4.4.1