This plugin allows you to interface wordpress with the “Mobile Security for WordPress” app.
After installing the plugin you will see a qr-code to frame with the app.
The plugin will periodically collect data on:
- Status codes
- Ip Addresses
- Miscellaneous Statistics
In addition to this information from the app will be possible:
- View the version of WordPress
- View requests in real time
- View requests grouped by IP
- Assign a name to an IP address
- Lock IP addresses permanently
- Lock IP addresses temporarily
- Enable IP addresses
- Disable XMLRPC
- Disable login
- Enable login
- View statistics
- View how many Bots or Humans visit the site
- Enable maximum request quotas per ip address (in case the quota will be reached the ip address will be blocked for 15 minutes)
- View users
- Modify users
- View errors and where they occur
- Manage notifications
- Filter requests
All communication between the app and the site is done in a secure way, to access the API exposed by the plugin you need a secret key that is
generated when the plugin is installed and communicated to the app via QR Code. You can also replace the secret key by generating a new one from the plugin preferences.
The Safe Login feature allows you to disable the login (showing a 403 screen). Very useful to avoid Brute Force attacks.
Login can be reactivated temporarily or permanently via the app.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Scan the Qr Code with Mobile Security for WordPress App
I enabled safe login on a site and uninstalled the app. I can no longer access the login page. How can I do this?
To deactivate the safe login in an emergency, use the browser at this URL: /wp-json/mobile_wp_security/v1/emergency-login.
The safe login will be disabled for 5 minutes and you can login to the site to re-associate the site to the app or to disable the plugin.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Mobile WP Security〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Bug fixing
- Added Multisite Support
- First Version