- 6 Logos
- Links with target=blank to Logo Homepage
- Very nice highlighting when hovering with mouse
- Administration Setting for Logo URL’s and Paths
- Arrows for navigating through the Logos
- Upload /logo-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Logo Slideshow and customize the Logo Paths and URL’s.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/logo-slideshow/logo-slider.php'); ?>in your template.
- Where can I insert the Logo Slideshow?
YOu can Insert the Logo Slideshow almost everywhere you want (it looks best in the Footer)!
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You can edit the width and height in /wp-content/plugins/logo-slideshow/css/image-slideshow.css
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
You should have 70px as maximum for the height.
- Logo Slideshow is available for download