IP Based Login 能讓從授權的 IP 位址存取網站的指定使用者不須密碼直接登入。如果想讓某個人登入網站、卻不想分享登入相關資訊時，僅需使用 IP Based Login 新增這些使用者存取網站的 IP 位址/IP 位址範圍，這些使用者存取網站時便不再需要輸入登入認證。
IP Based Login 包含以下功能：
– 支援 IPv6。
– IP 位址集中管理：將 IP 位址範圍新增至我們的中央伺服器，並將 IP 位址範圍自動同步至全部受管理的網站。
– 建立 IP 位址範圍。
– 支援 IPv4。
– 支援 EZProxy。
– 支援 Cloudflare。
– 選取能從現有 IP 位址範圍存取網站時可登入的使用者名稱。
– 批次匯出/匯入 IP 位址範圍。
– 刪除 IP 位址範圍。
– 啟用/停用 IP 位址範圍。
– IP 位址變更後立即終止工作階段。
– 採用 GNU GPL 第 3 版授權。
– 不會影響不在任何 IP 位址範圍的其他 IP 位址對網站的存取。
is_logged_in_using_ipbl() 函式能讓網站管理員定義使用者要以 IP Based Login 外掛提供的方式登入，或以使用者名稱/密碼方式登入。其他佈景主題/外掛或任何 PHP 檔案，均可呼叫這個函式。
ipbl_can_auto_login。網站管理員可以使用這個勾點，決定是否處理自動登入。傳回 false 代表不允許自動登入，傳回 true 代表允許自動登入。請注意，這個勾點會在檢查資料庫允許的 IP 位址後才執行，因此如果存取的 IP 位址不在開放清單內，就不會呼叫這個勾點。
/?login。舉例來說，如果網站的網域為 domain.com，請在 EZProxy 中新增連結 https://domain.com/?login。
請將 IP Based Login 上傳至網站並完成啟用便大功告成。
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈IP Based Login〉的開發相關工作。參與者
2.3.1 4th February 2023
- [Bug Fix] In rare cases when the IP Based Login version entry was deleted manually from options table it would break the structure of IP Based Login table. This is fixed.
2.3.0 2nd November 2022
- [Feature] Added a hook point “ipbl_auto_logged_in” which is called after logging in the user. Using this hook the admin can perform actions after a user is logged in.
2.2.9 24th October 2022
- [Feature] Added a hook point “ipbl_can_auto_login” which is called just before logging in the user. Using this hook the admin can decide to proceed with auto login or not. Return false to disallow auto login, return true to allow auto login. Note : This hook is executed after the IP check with the allowed IPs in database so if the accessing IP is not in the allowed list this hook will not be called.
2.2.8 27th September 2022
- [Bug Fix] Logging IP Based Auto Logins with (WP Activity Log) failed in some cases. This is fixed.
2.2.7 27th August 2022
- [Task] IP Based Auto Logins will now be logged into (WP Activity Log) plugin
2.2.6 4th May 2022
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Login Usage values while exporting the IP ranges to CSV
2.2.5 1st May 2022
- [Improvement] [Pro] Tracking IP usage will now work for ranges that have Unlimited usage as well
- [Bug Fix] Fixed some PHP warnings
2.2.4 27th February 2022
- [Improvement] [Pro] Settings such as IP detection preference, sync frequency, terminate session on IP change and hide IP ranges can now be synced from central server across all sites to save time in updating settings on each site
- [Bug Fix] “is_logged_in_using_ipbl” function was not returining that the session was created by IP Based Login plugin on initial page load. This is fixed now.
2.2.3 30th January 2022
- [Feature] [Pro] Central server can now add multiple IP ranges with same IP with unique usernames. IP Based Login will take the 1st username that exists on the site and login the visitor into that user.
- [Feature] [Pro] Central server can now add Include and Exclude sites to decide if the site should be allowed to sync the IP range or not.
- [Bug Fix] If an IP was present in IP Based Login and the username assigned to it did not exist on the site, when a visitor with that IP tried to login with their username/pass was leading to a redirect loop causing the login to fail.
2.2.2 24th January 2022
- [Bug Fix] Due to changes in v2.2.1 IP detection failed on some servers. This is fixed now.
2.2.1 23rd January 2022
- [Bug Fix] Fixed detection of IP when using Cloudflare.
2.2.0 10th January 2022
- [Feature] [Pro] Added support to sync IP ranges from a central server across all your sites automatically.
- [Feature] [Pro] Added Redirect link to the IP range, to redirect users to a certain page after login.
- [Feature] [Pro] Added Usage limit to alllow users to login from the allowed IPs for certain times.
- [Bug Fix] Changes to support translations for some left out texts
- [Feature] Added option to sort the IP ranges by date/username.
- [Feature] Added a setting to destroy session created by IP Based Login if the client’s IP changes.
- [Improvement] Changes to improve efficiency on sites having high traffic and high number of IP ranges added in IP Based Login.
- [Improvement] After using the “Disable auto login” option user will be re-directed to login page. Previously user was redirected to home page.
- [Bug Fix] The database structure was not created correctly during activation of the plugin. This was due to a bug introduced in v2.0
- [Bug Fix] Removed escapeshellcmd function usage as it could be disabled on some servers. Instead we are using esc_sql which is safe.
- [PRO Feature] Added support for IPv6.
- Trimed whitespaces while importing the CSV file.
- Added error reporting for the rows not imported while importing the CSV file.
- Created the WordPress Test Cookie because some plugins need it. This cookie is generally created on login page but since we are auto login this cookie was not created hence we need to create it.
- Added “Delete All IP Ranges” to delete all IP ranges at once
- Added support for redirect_to parameter to redirect to a given URL after login
- Improved users list dropdown to load even with over 10k users
- List all users in dropdown for users list
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed a scenario leading to error about MySQL query syntax in the web server logs
- Added admin login check while exporting the IP Ranges to CSV file
- Added setting to choose the method to detect user’s IP e.g. REMOTE_ADDR, HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR or HTTP_CLIENT_IP
- Fix for detecting IP when the client is behind proxy
- Removed usage of Deprecated function get_userdatabylogin(), replaced it with get_user_by()
- Added support for Translations
- Added option to Bulk Export/Import IP ranges
- Display the “Logged in by IP Based Login” only if the user is actually logged by our plugin.
- Added function “is_logged_in_using_ipbl()” which allows admin to determine if a user is logged in with IP Based login plugin or with username/password. This function can be called from any other theme/plugin or any PHP file.
- Fixed compatibility issue with PHP 7
- Now compatible with WordPress 4.2.2
- Added Settings link on Plugins page itself
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0
- Fixed the issue that caused error while adding IP range when there was whitespace in Start IP or End IP
- Added the users list dropdown toggle so that the plugin does not break when the site has huge list of users
- Minor User Interface improvements
- Added compatibility with “ARYO Activity Log” plugin
- User can disable auto login temporarily for 15, 30 or 60 minutes
- Added a note in header stating the user is logged in by IP Based Login
- Added Error Handling for exising IP ranges
- Added IP Based Login details in footer
- Added the list of users in a dropdown while adding an IP range
- Fixed a typo
- Added Option to Enable/Disble IP Ranges
- Changed Start and End IP columns in database to BIGINT
- Compatible with WordPress 3.8
- IP Based Login will now drop the database if the plugin is uninstalled and not when the plugin is deactivated
- Create IP ranges
- Choose the username accessible when accessed by the IP existing in provided range
- Delete IP ranges
- Licensed under GNU GPL version 3
- Does not affect when accessed from any other IPs not existing in any ranges
- Safe & Secure
- No passwords saved