Inline manual is an online documentation tool, making it easy for everyone to create, update and re-use documentation for your WordPress end-users. Teach them how to use the website you have just created through in-app walkthroughs, tooltips and topic launchers.
- Launch the “add plugin” page in your WP admin.
- Find the “Inline Manual” plugin
- Activate the plugin
- The tour should guide you through
- Do I require to have Inline Manual account?
Yes and No, you need the API key for your site, which you can get from the InlineManual.com portal if you want to have your own walkthroughs.
- Is it production ready?
Yes, the plugin is production ready.
- Where can I get help?
1.0 Minor fixes
– added default site API key
– added activation tour
– removed API calls and storage
0.5 making the player work with the current release
0.1 the initial release