Have you ever wanted an easy way to insert Google charts to posts? With this plugin you can easily add a Visualization (Currently supports PieChart, BarChart, ColumnChart) by clicking a button in the editor and inputing data. The UI inserts shortcode as placeholders for charts.
For more details, visit plugin homepage: IcedApp
- Upload “Iced Visualization Chart” plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- I installed the plugin, What next?
You are done! When you add a post, note a button added to the editor toolbar. Click that to insert the pie chart
- I wanted other type of the chart 🙁
Sorry. In this version, You will be able to add only PieChart, BarChart and ColumnChart. Other options will be added in the next release, soon!
- How to configure? I don’t see any settings page!
There is no settings or configuration provided as of now. Everything you can do is available in post editor.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Iced Visualization Charts〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Now support Bar Chart and Column Chart along with Pie Chart
- Now you can display multiple charts in a same page/post