A TinyMCE plugin that allows you to insert free clipart images to posts on your WordPress site. During writing a post, if you click the i2clipart plugin button, a popup dialog will show up containing a search box and a color palette. You can search for an image by typing the proper keywords or provide its dominant color through the color palette. The plugin will search i2clipart.com and display paginated search results in the form of small thumbnails. When you click a thumbnail, the associated image will be inserted into your TinyMCE editor. Every image comes in four different sizes (64px, 128px, 256px, 512px). Five buttons are displayed under every thumbnail. The first four buttons are labeled (S, M, L, X) describing image size in PNG format. The last button will show a set of thumbnail images having several color variations of the selected thumbnail. All provided images are 100% royalty free public domain clipart images.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Upload the entire “i2clipart/” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Can I use these images for commercial purposes?
- Do I have to attribute or provide a link to i2clipart.com?
No. you do not have to.