Introducing Hide Trackbacks – keep the benefits of track- and pingbacks (know when someone writes about posts) while keeping the comments clean and uncluttered.
After enabling the plugin, trackbacks and pingbacks are no longer shown on your posts and the comment count is updated correctly to reflect this. They remain accessible via the admin panel.
Original code created by Honey Singh (used with permission of the author).
Install the plugin via the plugins tab in the admin area, or manually if you prefer:
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
2016 年 10 月 14 日 1 則留言
This plugin simply does what it says it does. And that's the way I like it 😉 Thanks
2016 年 9 月 3 日 1 則留言
could get an update just to tell it's still working...
- Added assets
- Update supported WordPress versions to 5.8+. Older versions then tested might work. Tracking the latest two versions.
- Plugin now requires PHP 7.0+. Next version will require 7.1.
- Iterating on a list of posts that’s not an array will no longer result in a warning. Thanks @aecnews.
- Tested up to: 5.4
- Minimum supported WP version increased to 5.0.
- Tested up to: 4.9.9
- PHP compatibility
- Tested up to: 3.3.1
- Improved readme legibility
- Initial version