Guard protects your wp-admin against bruteforce attacks.
- Max retries: You have the power to choose how many attempts a user can make before the user is blocked;
- Lockdown: This prevents the user from being able to use the login form after too many retries;
- Email notifications: We’ll report a user lockdown to you via email;
- Hide lost password: Hides the “Forgot your password?” link from the login form page.
This plugin does not make any changes to core: When you delete/uninstall the plugin, everything will revert back to normal.
- Upload the ‘guard’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Guard
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Added donation link
- Support for WordPress 4.6
- Small changes
- Added header and icon
- Bug fixes
- Initial release