GlotPress is a great way to manage and work collaborative on translations for your projects and with GP Integration it becomes even better!
Don’t have GlotPress installed? Want a simpler way to do it? Check out Glot-O-Matic!
GP Integration adds the missing features you need to run GlotPress effectively:
- Manage admin users
- Add and delete and reset passwords for users in the local GlotPress user table
- Delete projects and translation sets
- View your GlotPress site right in the WordPress Admin interface
- Shortcode to embed your GlotPress installation right in to your WordPress front end
- Support for both integrated (your using the WordPress database) and standalone (your using another database on the same server)
程式碼以 GPL v2 發佈，請參考 license.txt 以進一步了解相關資訊。
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the gp-integration folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
- To to the GlotPress->Settings menu.
- Configure your database name (leave blank to use your WordPress database).
- Configure your table prefix (by default “gp_” is used).
- Configure the path to GlotPress (fully qualified is best).
- I don’t have GlotPress installed, can I still use GP Integration?
No, you have to have a copy of GlotPress installed for GP Integration to be useful.
However you can use (Glot-O-Matic)[http://glot-o-matic.com] and get all the features of GP Integration with a complete copy of GlotPress included!
- In your screen shots your GlotPress logo background matches the background of the WordPress admin area, how did you do that?
The GlotPress logo is a PNG, but it doesn’t have a transparent background set. You can find it in your GlotPress install under “img/glotpress-logo.png”, use your faviorite image editor and remove the background with the magic wand!
- What is the shortcode name?
[gp-integration] will embed GlotPress.
[gp-integration-link] will create a link to your GlotPress install.
[gp-integration-translator-list] will create a formated table of your translators.
- How does the shortcode work?
Also note that external links, like the “Proudly powered by GlotPress” in the footer, if clicked, will break the resizing script.
- Release date: October 8, 2015
- Added gp-integration-translator-list short code.
- Added translation support.
- Fixed warning messages during install if GP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fixed missing define.
- Fixed bug with unchecked options not being saved.
- Updated settings/about page.
- Updated utility library.
- Release date: May 15, 2015
- Added gp-integration-link short code.
- Updated options system.
- Release date: January 26, 2014
- Initial release.