Ever needed a voting plugin which acts like a question matrix?
Here is your solution. You don’t need any options in the backend and you can include this in any post or page.
It is based on shortcodes:
[fVote question=”Do you like?” subject=”rats,cats,squirrels” remarks=”much,little,not” button=”vote for your pet!” thanks=”Thank you”]
and to see the results as percent.
[fVote_results question=”Do you like?” total_votes=”total votes”]
Hopefully somebody needs that for something.
- Upload ‘fVote’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Insert shortcodes from readme.txt to get started.
- Where it is storing it’s results?
It creates a special table called wp_fvote inside your WordPress installation.
- How can I get rid of the fVote results table?
Just Drop wp_fVote it with phpmyadmin or go to the main plugin file and uncomment line 39 (register_deactivation_hook) during its active.
- Where can I read more?
- Where can I get support?
Contact us at http://www.wp-plugin-dev.com/support-contact/