The best free plugin to display the USPS live rates
Use this free USPS WooCommerce Live Rates plugin to offer your customers the USPS shipping options for domestic and international shipping. Don’t waste your time, enter your USPS credentials and set everything up in your shop effortlessy in just 5 minutes! Show your clients the USPS shipping services with their dynamically calculated real prices in the cart and checkout. One the USPS API connection is established, the shipping cost for each USPS service is calculated real-time based on the products’ weight, shop location and delivery destination.
Upgrade to USPS WooCommerce Live Rates PRO
Get the priority e-mail support and the access to all advanced PRO features – upgrade to USPS WooCommerce Live Rates PRO now →
- Automatic shipping costs calculation and displaying the USPS live rates in the cart and checkout
- Domestic and international USPS services’ support
- USPS services’ shipping cost calculation based on the cart weight and the shipping destination
- USPS Commercial Pricing support
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual USPS services limiting and possibility to choose which services should be displayed and which not
- Possibility to set the fixed fallback amount in case no USPS rates were returned
- Free shipping over amount threshold
- Possibility to add the shipment insurance
- Dedicated debug mode for easy troubleshooting
- Automatic multiple products box packing algorithm based on their weight and volume
- Possibility to define the custom boxes used for shipping and specify their size, weight and padding
- Fixed and percentage handling fees or discounts for USPS rates
- Custom Origin allowing to use the different shipper’s address than the default defined in the WooCommerce settings
- Multi-currency support
Actively developed and supported
The USPS WooCommerce Live Rates plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the USPS shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the USPS shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
View the dedicated USPS WooCommerce Live Rates documentation →
Why should you choose our USPS WooCommerce Live Rates plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our USPS for WooCommerce plugin is a free USPS integration allowing to display live rates for USPS services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with USPS quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
Interested in plugin translations?
We are actively looking for contributors to translate this and other Octolize plugins. Each supported language tremendously help store owners to conveniently manage shipping operations.
Your translations contribute to the WordPress community at large. Moreover, we’re glad to offer you discounts for our PRO plugins and establish long-term collaboration. If you have any translation related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Head over here and help us to translate this plugin:
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I configure USPS services?
To determine which USPS services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Services: Enable the services custom settings option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
1.4.3 – 2023-02-07
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.4
1.4.2 – 2023-01-19
- Fixed custom services in shipping zones without locations
1.4.1 – 2023-01-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.3
- Updated libraries
1.4.0 – 2022-11-28
- Added the WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) compatibility declaration
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.2
1.3.0 – 2022-10-24
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.1
- Updated Octolize tracker
1.2.4 – 2022-10-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0
- Fixed weight calculation
1.2.3 – 2022-09-22
- Fixed post code length
1.2.2 – 2022-09-15
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
1.2.1 – 2022-08-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
1.2.0 – 2022-07-11
- Added rates cache
1.1.5 – 2022-06-29
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.7
1.1.4 – 2022-06-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
1.1.3 – 2022-05-16
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
- Fixed errors handling on empty API response
1.1.2 – 2022-04-20
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.4
- Fixed empty packages warnings
1.1.1 – 2022-03-02
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.3
1.1.0 – 2022-02-08
- Added rating petition
1.0.6 – 2022-01-27
- Added support for WordPress 5.9
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.2
1.0.5 – 2022-01-11
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.1
1.0.4 – 2021-12-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.0
1.0.3 – 2021-11-15
- Fixed Api Connection Status checker
1.0.2 – 2021-11-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.9
- Fixed services settings
1.0.1 – 2021-10-25
- Commercial Rate settings moved to Rate Adjustments section
1.0.0 – 2021-10-22
- First release!