Add extra (all sortable) columns to the Users screen, showing:
- the number of comments, linked to the edit page for only that user’s comments,
- the number of all custom post types authored, each linked to the matching edit page for that post type and that user,
- their registration date, and IP address used,
- their last login date, and IP address used,
- and their total number of logins.
Use the comment and CPT links to easily manage your users’ output, and the registration and login data to track lazy spammers and trolls, or to see whether a new user is actually using the site.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/extra-user-data/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s it, no more configuration needed but you may want to install the Adjust Users Screen to control which columns get shown in which order.
Too Many Columns?
Install the Adjust Users Screen to control the display of columns on the Users screen.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Extra User Data〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Tested with WP 5.5.1
- Added links for the Login/Registered IP addresses to a lookup service, saves cutting and pasting
- Added CSS media query to only resize column widths on larger screens
- Fixed the ordering of “Total Logins” to be numerically instead of alphabetically
- Fixed page title when viewing assets belonging to a specific user
- Tested with WP 5.4.2
- Removed a trailing user_id causing a PHP warning
- Tested with WP 5.2.1
- Tested with WP 4.6.1
- Fixed the svn commit…
- Initial release.