Our goal is to help you get the most out of the eShop plugin. If you need help configuring eShop, repairing a broken install, tweaking the look and feel, changing the fields in checkout, altering the way products appear, or troubleshooting a problem… install now. This plugin will be growing rapidly so even if it doesn’t have what you need right now, it probably will very soon.
- Either use the built-in plugin installer, or download the zip and extract to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
- Activate the plugin in Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Open the ‘eShop Magic’ main menu on the left side of your WordPress dashboard
No FAQs yet.
- Fixed some more minor conflicts with Eshop Order Emailer
- Improved transaction logging function
- Bugs in troubleshooter module also squashed
- Fixed incompatibility with eShop Order Emailer plugin
- Add a custom currency
- Customize the behaviour/text for the AJAX Add To Cart Button
- Turn cookies on or off
- Set which fields should be mandatory on checkout
- Make signup mandatory before making a purchase
- Improved code to reduce PHP Notices generated
- Added special page check
- Added incompatible plugin check
- Added Authorize.net x-relay toggle
- Improved readability of transaction log
- Fixed problem with transaction log not displaying sometimes
- Automated deployment script failed. This upload should contain the full fileset.
- Added text translation to allow the ‘@’ symbol to be changed on product pages
- Added shipping zone names form
- Added shipping link form
- Added email tweaks (send the admin email and the customer email to additional recipients)
- Several PHP Notices fixed
- Class conflicts fixed.
- Security vulnerability fixed. All users should upgrade to this version.