The plugin is transparent to your visitors, only bots will be blocked.
You can see how many spambots blocked in dashboard widget.
“En Spam” means “have not spam” in Hebrew.
en-spamdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Or to install via Admin Panel.
2021 年 12 月 22 日 2 則留言
my contact form 7 forms still got filled out by bots and delivered spam.
2018 年 3 月 13 日 1 則留言
It blocks some spam, but not very well.
2018 年 1 月 15 日
The plugin protects my blog from spam for more than five years! I deactivated the plugin for testing. Within two days I had 10 spam comments again.
- Add support to old PHP versions
- Add widget with block counter to the dashboard
- Move JS to en-spam.js
- Improve the code
- Fix encoding bug
- Fix Adding slashs to specific characters
- Disable language filtering
- Add transfer page for blocked commenters
- First Stable Version