Simplify the process of deploying a website. If you ever worked on a WordPress site on a local environment, you know how frustrating it can be to move it to different servers.
- Download and unzip the Deploy Helper plugin
- Upload ‘td-deployhelper’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Some values are not being fixed when I click fix.
- This is a known issue with some encoded fields in the database. I’m looking into this.
- More information to the table
- Fix Upload path by removing the old value.
- Some string values were not being updated in serialized data.
- Crash with some serialized data.
- Fixed an error when checking for serialized data.
- UI improvements
- Plugin folder name is not irrelevant. (in case you clone from git).
- Issues with old naming
- Better debug info.
- Styling issues.
- First version