Ever have one erroneously entered custom field name confuse all of your users and you just can’t figure out how to get rid of it? Delete Custom Fields will let you delete every instance of a custom field from your site. Once your remove a custom field using this plugin it will not appear in your list of custom fields when you edit a post or page.
- Activate the plugin and visit Tools→Delete Custom Fields to use it.
- One of my users added the wrong custom field and now everyone is confused. Will this plugin help?
- Is there any way to restore my custom fields once I delete them?
2020 年 12 月 22 日
is the best plugin for delete custom fields. nice
2019 年 11 月 22 日
As several support requests have mentioned, a "no posts were found" message comes up and the field is not deleted. And this plugin is no longer supported, so ... that's that.
2019 年 9 月 15 日
A simple, single-purpose plug-in which works great. Many thanks for making this.
2019 年 8 月 16 日
Simple and it works!
2019 年 1 月 26 日
Doesn't show all custom fields, though (even if you choose Show Hidden) - would be nice to have them as a list instead of a dropdown, but otherwise it does what it promises.
2019 年 1 月 17 日
Works with wordpress 5.0.3 and does an amazing job. It is better than I hoped - shows stats, relations and details about deleted fields.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Delete Custom Fields〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Delete Custom Fields〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Fix browser incompatibility that was preventing form submission
- Process all requests using AJAX, allowing for deletion of thousands of custom fields.
- Deletion now displays detailed debugging and progress information
- Delete all instances of custom field and not just ten at a time
- Display up to 100 custom fields
- Added option to show hidden custom fields
- First version