Give a temporary limited admin. access to themes designers, plugins developers and support agents.
The plugin is simple and clean, it helps the administrator to create a user with a temporary access and choose which pages in your admin area which you don’t want the user to access. send the details to the user and when he finished his task, you can easily deactivate the account and activate it later.
controlled-admin-accessfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the dashboard, click on
Controlled Admin Access
- FIXED: Only hide the links part of the admin bar.
- ADDED: hide admin bar setting.
- FIXED: Admin bar was visible for non logged users.
- ADDED: The admin bar in frontend and admin area is hidden from created users.
- FIXED: some plugins settings pages were not accessibly.
- FIXED: The plugin should not redirect super admin on login.
- FIXED: Access to the settings page for an uncontrolled admin user.
- FIXED: security issues that can grant the created admin uncontrolled access.
- FIXED: Allow access to customization.
- FIXED: Editing and Deleting users links were not working.
- FIXED: Complete sanitizing user inputs in the admin page.
- FIXED: Sanitizing user inputs in the admin page.
- ADDED: Add 15 days option to the User Expiry period.
- FIXED: Add Theme Customize, and Options pages to the not allowed pages.
- ADDED: Allow access to the Plugins editor.
- FIXED: If the user does not have access to the Dashboard page, he will be redirected to his profile.
- FIXED: deleting empty CSS and JS files.
- FIXED: Users with unexpired login were able to login again even after deactivation.
- FIXED: The Your Profile access was not saved correctly.
- FIXED: Redirect to the first accessible page. 404 not found pages were fixed.
- FIXED: ignore menu items of the customizer to avoid menu duplication.
- FIXED: empty user password should not be processed when user is being updated
- FIXED: make activate link green only for the plugin users table
- FIXED: remove warning message for defining scalar constants for php less than 5.6
- FIXED: Users were prevented from accessing post type pages.
- FIXED: Restrict users from editing any other user.
- ADDED: Redirect the user to the first accessible page after login
- FIXED: Add backward compatibility for PHP 5.x
- ADDED: Allow the access to the Plugins page.
- ADDED: Spanish language translations.
- FIXED: Users could access the Plugins page by typing the URL in the browser.
- FIXED: Deactivating users bug.
- FIXED: PHP warning when slecting user roles.
- FIXED: Users and Plugins plugins prevent access when the user has been edited.
ADDED: Our Blog posts widget.
- FIXED: Users and Plugins prevent access.
- FIXED: Display the menu items title.
- Initial Release