Comment Image enables blog readers to attach an image while leaving their comments.
Supported formats are JPG, PNG, GIF.
Uploaded images are inserted below the comment text as thumbnail (of configurable max dimensions) and linked to the original pictures.
File selection field can be injected automatically or added manually.
Original pictures and their thumbnails are stored in a separate folder for easy management.
See the official Comment Image page for more.
Other plugins by Stefano Lissa:
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
No questions have been asked.
- WP 5.8 file headers
- WP compatibility check
- Fixes on options panel
- Fix attempt to enable it on custom post types
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.8
- Readme fixes
- Minor fixes
- Admininistration header and styles