This plugin allows you to create, share and set reminder for notes and tasks.
Collaborate Notes aims to make it easier, especially for the client, to notify and collaborate with the webmaster/admin without using email.
Inspired by Google Keep.
- Add/edit/delete/complete notes
- Set own reminder for notes, sending reminder through email
- Assigne notes to multiple users
- Assigned user will be notified by email
- Mark notes as completed. Similar to a to-do list
- Choose if you want to notify assigned users after editing note
- Log will display last edit by user and time
- Media upload connected to the WordPress Media Upload.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open “Notes (0)” in the admin toolbar.
- Is there any way i can propose new feature?
Yes, write to me at email@example.com
- Why is the plugin not sending any email?
This issue is not about the plugin. It’s probably about your host mail settings.
You should try install WP-Mail-SMTP, for example. Then get your SMTP settings from your
host and configure them with the plugin.
- Close application with Escape-button
- Fix “Screen options” bug.
- Fixed is_empty typo/bug
- Fixed z-index bug for WP 4.0
- Fixed “debug.log” messages.
- Fixed activation error message “Headers Already Sent Message”.
- First release