Clear OPcache is a plugin that makes managing OPcache simple. When you install Clear OPcache, it puts a button in the top admin bar named ‘Flush OPcache’. When that button is clicked, it clears OPcache and WinCache if they are enabled. When the plugin is installed, it also clears the OPcache before WordPress is updated. This plugin is useful for saving space and speeding up your site.
When installed, the plugin also creates an entry in the Settings menu named OPcache where you can view useful stats.
2021 年 11 月 11 日
I sometimes (sadly) have small issues that can be fixed in production (that 1 out of 1000 cases) and I got to admit I'm lazy on doing local sync for something very small, but I want to see this available up and fast and due to OPCache in the PHP (for who has it enabled, also I recommend enabling it if you want to speed up your website) not all things get really "flushed" when the magic button called "clear cache" is pressed. This is where this plugin helps, it talks directly to the OPCache and clears it. The only suggestion I can give to the author is to change the alert type (JS) to a wordpress notice, besides that, great work!
- Added error notice that displays upon plugin activation if OPcache isn’t enabled
- Fixed bug where error would display if opcache_get_status function didn’t exist
- Added notice that displays upon plugin activation
- Added OPcache page in Settings menu showing OPcache details
- Added popup saying OPcache was cleared or if OPcache is disabled