A responsive carousel slider for the Gutenberg editor.
- Add as many slides as you want
- Add any blocks to the slides
- Preview the carousel in the editor
- Responsive and touch enabled
- Slides per view
- Slides to scroll at a time
- Slide speed
- Slide padding
- Prev/next arrows
- Dots navigation
- Infinite loop sliding
- Responsive settings: slides to show at given screen size
PHP 5.6+ is recommended, WordPress 5.8+, with Gutenberg active.
Select the Carousel Slider block from the Design category. Click the + button located at the end of the carousel to add slides. Any any blocks to the slides. Use the horizontal scrollbar to preview slides in the editor.
You can reorder the slides by using the left and right arrow buttons in the toolbar.
To remove a slide, select the slide and click the three dots right above it. Click the option to remove that slide.
Click the Carousel Block (the block nesting all the slides) to show the carousel settings.
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Carousel Slider Block in the Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the Carousel Slider Block Plugin.
- Click Activate to activate the plugin.
- Carousel Slider Block will be added to the Design block group in the editor.
If you still need help. visit WordPress codex
What is Gutenberg?
Gutenberg is the name of the new block based editor introduced in WordPress 5. Gutenberg makes it easy to create content within the editor using blocks.
How do I add a carousel to WordPress?
Select the Carousel Slider block from the Design category.
How do I add a slide to WordPress?
Select the Carousel Slider block. Click the plus button to add slides to the carousel.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Carousel Slider Block for Gutenberg〉的開發相關工作。參與者
First release of the plugin.
Fixed lodash issue.
Updates for latest WP Gutenberg version. Fixed editor CSS.
Added autoplay settings
Improved UI experience by using inner blocks controls. Added RTL option. Removed padding option. Updated since slide icon.
Added block.json. Improved carousel block layout in the editor. Updated slide block icon. Tested for WordPress 5.9.