Backup Bolt is the easiest and simplest one click backup plugin you could ever find!. Now take a custom backup with minimal storage consumption or backup your full WordPress site with a click of button!. Clutter free straight forward interface. Download backup with zip compression.
- Super easy backup interface
- Custom backup for minimal storage consumption
- Full WordPress backup
- Backup size v/s Free memory calculation
- PCLZIP based faster backup process
- Realtime process logging during backup
- Generate large backups within seconds
- Download the backup in zip format
- Backups are auto deleted daily for storage consumption
Show Your Support
- Rate Plugin – If you find this plugin useful, please leave a positive review. Your reviews are our biggest motivation for further development of the plugin.
- Submit a Bug – If you find any issue, please submit a bug via support forum.
Thanks to SweetAlert2 for beautiful alert box script.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You will now see Backup Bolt option on your left navigation bar. Click on it and start taking backups.
How fast is the backup process?
Backup Bolt initiates backup via PHP PclZip which is the most powerful and fastest solution possible compared to any other backup methods. Usually backups are completed within seconds!.
Does backups consume large memory?
You can choose “Custom” backup option to backup only the important wp-content part of your WordPress site so the rest can be downloaded directly via wp.org when you are restoring the backup. At the end, the backups are zip compressed for lowest memory consumption.
How long are the backups retained on server?
Backup Bolt is focused towards storage optimization so backups are auto deleted after 24 hours to avoid flooding server storage. We recommend downloading the backup to your local computer immediately after running the backup.
Where are the backup files stored?
Backups are stored in a secure dynamic folder located in wp-content/backup-bolt-*
Does repeated backups increase backup size?
Backups created by Backup Bolt are always excluded in further backup process so the backup size remains same even if you backup multiple times.
- Individual contributor update
- Fixed deactivation issue when backup folder already deleted / don’t exist
- termninate on fatal errors only
FS sdk integration