Warning! In developent, not ready for production use. Should be considered alpha at best.
Tested with WordPress MU 2.9.2 – WordPress 3.1.3 More testing to come.
Requires PHP 5, as it should.
- Place entire /back-data-ass-up/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈back data ass up〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈back data ass up〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Moved default save location out of plugin directory – was getting overwritten on plugin upgrade *
- Added bulk actions in backup table and bulk delete action *
* Fixed deprecated user capabilities *
- Email file on complete is working – first pass, bug in gz compression fixed
- Minor bug in download fixed, delete database backup from interface
- First options for cron, using external service.
- Initial public release. No documentation, NOT recommended for production use.