Today it’s really important to have everything up to date (security, compatibility, new features and performance). Default WordPress setting is automatically install just minor core updates and languages.
No settings required. Just install and active this plugin and your WordPress (including plugins and themes) will be up to date.
You can focus on the other things than updating your WordPress, save your time!
What will be automatically updated too?
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress.
Why to install this plugin?
No bullshits like ads and any other unnecessary changes in the WordPress core. Just a working plugin!
I’ve installed and activated this plugin, but updates not installed yet, why not?
Be patient, please. Check it tomorrow!
- Bugfix: Possibility to easily translate this plugin
- Warning: Removed filters which are set as default
- Warning: Notification about core updates by email is active now
- New: Plugin has been created!