Today it’s really important to have everything up to date (security, compatibility, new features and performance). Default WordPress setting is automatically install just minor core updates and languages.
No settings required. Just install and active this plugin and your WordPress (including plugins and themes) will be up to date.
You can focus on the other things than updating your WordPress, save your time!
What will be automatically updated too?
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress.
Why to install this plugin?
No bullshits like ads and any other unnecessary changes in the WordPress core. Just a working plugin!
I’ve installed and activated this plugin, but updates not installed yet, why not?
Be patient, please. Check it tomorrow!
2022 年 10 月 17 日 1 則留言
I checked the code of this plugin before installing it: it does what it says and absolutely nothing else. It basically just adds the minimum code to enable the auto-updates within WordPress. There is absolutely nothing else in there, which is awesome. Install this plugin and rest easy it's not bogging down your website like 99% of plugins out there.
2020 年 4 月 17 日 1 則留言
Does exactly what is needed without any extra bloat. Thanks!
2018 年 5 月 22 日
I have been looking for a simple and working auto-update plugin for some time now, I saw this one and was a bit skeptical but after testing it out, it worked perfectly. Just install and activate. The best one that I've found.
2016 年 9 月 13 日
The best one of auto update plugins. If you don't agree with me - write a review, please! 🙂
- Bugfix: Possibility to easily translate this plugin
- Warning: Removed filters which are set as default
- Warning: Notification about core updates by email is active now
- New: Plugin has been created!