Does one thing: enable the “Application Passwords” feature.
Activate this plugin to completely enable the new Application Passwords functionality (added in WP version 5.6). To disable Application Passwords, simply deactivate the plugin.
- Lightweight – only one line of code.
- Simple to use – activate and done.
- No settings to worry about.
- Easy peasy.
For more information about the new Application Passwords feature:
This plugin does not collect or store any user data. It does not set any cookies, and it does not connect to any third-party locations. Thus, this plugin does not affect user privacy in any way.
Search for “Application Passwords Enable” under “Plugins” → “Add New” in your WordPress dashboard to install the plugin.
Or install it manually:
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Go to Plugins → Add New in your WordPress admin.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the file you downloaded.
- Click Install Plugin.
To uninstall/remove the plugin, visit the Plugins screen, deactivate and delete the plugin. This plugin makes no changes to the WP database.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Application Passwords Enable〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial release
- Tested new version