- WordPress 2.2+ or 2.0.x/2.1.x with WordPress Widgets
- Download youtube-widget.zip
- Extract and upload youtube.php to the plugins/ directory
- Enable YouTube Widget in the Plugin admin panel
- In widget admin panel, place YouTube in the sidebar, and edit it to enter the YouTube URL, not the embed code
- Says wrong video id or no video shows
This could be due to the country code in the url. I added some of them, but they add more and I don’t keep up with them. Just replace it with ‘www’ or just paste the video id.