YayPricing is an all-purpose pricing and discounts plugin for your WooCommerce store. It helps you create promotional campaigns based on different conditions.
Create a WooCommerce dynamic pricing strategy in 4 steps:
- Select a pricing type and define its discount rules.
- Apply the pricing rules to a product or a category of products.
- Add user role or cart conditions (optional).
Launch the new deal on your WooCommerce product page!
Supported WooCommerce discount rules:
- BOGO – buy one get one free.
- Buy one get one with discount.
- Buy one get another product for free.
- Buy X Get Y rules.
- Bulk discounts.
- WooCommerce extra fees.
Multiple Discount Types
You can have different discount methods such as fixed discount, discount by percentage, or fixed price.
Customize Discount Messages
Display discounts and pricing table in different styles on product page.
Scheduled Pricing and Discounts
Easily schedule discounts to run during a set timeframe for a specific marketing campaign.
Drag and Drop Interface
Move a particular pricing rule to prioritize it. Or you can also pick a pricing scheme that fits your campaign goals.
Dynamically Apply Rules
You will have full control over how the rule is applied. No matter if you want to offer the lowest pricing to customers or maximize your profits, it takes only a click in the rule settings.
Limit applicable discounts to product regular price, number of items, cart total, in-stock inventory, off-peak hours, etc.
🔑 COMMON USE CASES
Welcome new customer
– Get 30% discount on the first order.
– Log in before purchase to get a swag bag.
– Buy at least 3 t-shirts to get $5 discount for each.
– WooCommerce change product price based on quantity.
Buy X get Y
– Buy a t-shirt, get a matching cap for free.
– Buy a laptop, get a keyboard with 50% off discount.
– Hand-picked VIP customers get 30% discount.
– Frequently buyers get a gift item as a thank-you.
Limited time discounts
– 100 first orders with specified products during Black Friday campaign get 50% discount.
– 10% discount for software products and services on Cyber Monday.
Happy Discount-ing! 💛
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New, and upload the yaypricing.zip file
- Install and activate it
- After activating, you don’t need to fill in any license, just go to WooCommerce > YayPricing to create and manage multiple pricing rules, discounts, and custom fees
Can I set bulk discounts on variable products and its variations?
Yes, YayPricing allows you to create bulk discounts for variable products. The pricing table can be displayed on product page and the prices will be updated based on the product variation selected.
Can I offer a different discount for different customers and roles?
Yes, you can add and combine user conditions to create advanced pricing rules. For example, apply an automatic discount only for logged in users, or offer a customer loyalty discount only for those customers who have placed at least 10 orders on your WooCommerce store.
How to create a free shipping discount based on a certain monetary value of cart?
This is one of the premium-only features of YayPricing Pro. Consider upgrading to WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts Pro to unlock these features.
I got issues. How can I get support?
Is YayPricing GDPR-compliant?
A big yes! YayPricing is compliant with GDPR. It doesn’t collect your WooCommerce store data or any sensitive information.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈YayPricing – WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Aug 23, 2023 – Version 2.4.6
- Added: Custom class for discounted price (user re-style purpose)
- Added: Product filter by attribute
- Added: Hook for altering pricing table text
- Added: Hook for altering cart item price text
- Added: Global yaydp_cart variable
- Added: Condition for applied coupons
- Added: Condition for history bought products
- Added: Filter for altering sale tag text (for user purpose)
- Updated: Check order history except for refunded status
- Updated: CURCY plugin function
- Fixed: Pricing table does not sync when selecting variation
- Fixed: Fatal error (missing code)
- Fixed: Use time not reset when duplicating rule
Jul 18, 2023 – Version 2.4.5
- Added condition: Count order from last discount
- Added condition: Cart has switch items (WooCommerce Subscriptions)
- Update: Reload cart ajax when choose payment method (apply only when have payment method conditional logic)
- Fixed: Countdown timer for product pricing (hide when disable)
- Fixed: Discounted price display
- Fixed: Compatible with YayCurrency
- Fixed: Checkout with subscription
Jun 30, 2023 – Version 2.4.4
- Added: Count quantity by variations for Bulk Pricing type
- Updated: Show hierarchy of category on search result label
- Fixed: Admin settings layout in RTL mode
- Fixed: End Countdown timer not showing
- Fixed: Incorrect calculation in Cart discount
Jun 15, 2023 – Version 2.4.3
- Added: Support WooCommerce HPOS
Jun 9, 2023 – Version 2.4.2
- Added: Option for hiding Pricing Table
- Added: WP Filter for changing encouraged notice [action] variable
- Added: New translations in pot file
- Fixed: cart item warning
- Updated: Change woocommerce_cart_totals_fee_html hook priority
- Fixed: Compatible with WooCommerce Points And Rewards
- Fixed: Compatible with YayCurrency latest version
- Fixed: Free text displaying
- Fixed: After checkout process with cart discount and checkout fee
- Fixed: Buy x get y discount items small bug
- Removed: Coupons/fees functions
Jun 6, 2023 – Version 2.4.1
- Improved: Change BOGO/Buy X Get Y discount item flow
Jun 5, 2023 – Version 2.4
- Added: Count quantity by (For Buy X get Y)
- Added: Receive cheapest/ most expensive item (for Buy X get Y)
- Added: Display sale tag/ discounted price as discountable range/current tier/next tier
May 17, 2023 – Version 2.3.1
- Added: YayCommerce Menu
May 11, 2023 – Version 2.3
- Added: Show offer description when match condition (PRO)
- Fixed: Fatal error when deactivate YayPricing (when having discount item in cart)
- Fixed: Verify nonce when call rest api
- Fixed: Wrong displaying tooltip variable for flat price pricing type
- Improved: Apply rule with minimum/maximum discount amount for whole cart
- Improved: Replace “Equal/Not equal” with “Greater than and equal/ Less than and equal”
- Removed: Fixed fee, percentage fee for product pricing rule
Apr 20, 2023 – Version 2.2
- Added: Combined condition (PRO)
- Added: History order condition: product/category/purchased date
- Added: “Contain all” comparison type for cart item condition
- Removed: WC default flash sale when product is discounted by YayPricing
- Added: Integration with Astra theme – sticky add to cart
Apr 12, 2023 – Version 2.1
- Added: Options to exclude all product pricing rules
- Added: Disable product pricing rule when product is on sale
- Added: Condition for checking cart total weight
- Improved: Upselling notice display (YayPricing Pro version)
- Improved: Encouraged notice now doesn’t show on all pages
- Improved: Cart discount encouraged notice only show at bottom of cart page
- Improved: Checkout fee encouraged notice only show at bottom of checkout page
- Improved: Product pricing encouraged notice can show at bottom of shop page/ product page and after product short description
- Improved: Limit 1 encouraged notice shows at one time
- Changed: Upgrade URLs in YayPricing free version
- Fixed: Conflict CSS with FileBird, CatFolders
- Fixed: Sale amount and discounted range shows incorrectly with variable products
- Fixed: Error when checking product category with variation
- Fixed: Error when saving data after creating empty conditions/filters of buy x get y rule, then switch to other types
Apr 07, 2023 – Version 2.0
- Added: Tooltip image and helper text
- Compatible: with CURCY plugin
- Improveed: Validate when saving
- Improveed: UI
- Improveed: Locking feature UI
- Improved: Countdown, encouraged notice UI
- Fixed: Sale tag amount show incorrectly with maximum value
- Fixed: [discounted_price] for bulk pricing
- Removed: Condition of exclude rule (We decided to remove to keep it simple)
Mar 30, 2023 – Version 1.9
- Updated: Custom fee is now not supported in free version (Shipping fee adjustment is included in free version)
- Updated: YayPricing Reports is now in WooCommerce Analytics menu
- Added: Show discounted price option
- Added: PHP requirement
- Improved: Report UI (Add column chart, highlight legend, show rule information when click legend)
- Improved: Schedule datetime picker
- Improved: Typo
- Improved: UI
- Fixed: Change checkout fee condition match type
- Fixed: Expired WC Coupon when checkout
- Fixed: schedule timezone detection
- Fixed: product pricing condition working in lite version
- Fixed: Currency symbol in rule name
Mar 17, 2023 – Version 1.5
- Added: Color picker for choosing pricing table color
- Added: Use time badge in admin UI
- Added: Running rule count badge in admin UI
- Added: Variable list
- Improved UI
- Fixed: Pricing table
- Fixed: Not saving rule to order detail
- Fixed: Report date
- Fixed: Wrong calculation for cart subtotal condition
- Fixed: PHP version syntax
Nov 21, 2022 – Version 1.4.1
- Fixed: Saving error when set up product filter
Sep 21, 2022 – Version 1.4
- Added: Schedule for Fee
- Added: Shortcode tag
- Added: Filter for choosing all products
- Added: New option to show sale tag on product page and shop page
- Added: New option to use discount name to coupon code (cart discounts)
- Added: Rule status
- Added: Maximum discount feature
- Improved: Change description shortcode name
- Improved: Change wp editor to ckeditor
- Improved: UI and text
- Improved: WooCommerce feedback
- Improved: Change “use name as code” to “use generated Id as code”
- Improved: Maximum use feature
- Fixed: Bug cannot add product pricing shortcode
- Fixed: Bug BOGO and Buy X Get Y not showing tooltip
- Fixed: Rule is not applied for child category in product filters.
- Fixed: Bugs
Jul 29, 2022 – Version 1.3
- Added: Filter product by custom taxonomy for product (support Custom Post Type UI plugin)
- Added: Fees handler feature
- Added: Condition about checking shipping total and checking customer order count
- Added: Limit amount of reaching rule
- Added: New condition shipping regions (apply cart discount and fees)
- Improved: Add question mark for hover to show tooltip and re-style tooltip
- Improved: dmin UI
- Fixed: Handle multi products in filter in BOGO and Buy X Get Y type
- Fixed: Handle out of stock
- Fixed: Pricing table is always display even though turn off show pricing table setting
- Fixed: Apply first, smallest, highest price rule of product pricing
Jun 28, 2022 – Version 1.2
- Updated: provide shortcodes ( discount_amount, discounted_price, discount_value ) for offer description
- Updated: provide edit encourage notice text and count down text
- Fixed: issue offer description and pricing table always show without check role condition.
- Fixed: UI issues.
- Fixed: Fatal error when uploading a newer version
Jun 2, 2022 – Version 1.1
- Added: Banner and text for BOGO and Buy X Get Y discount rules
- Added: Quantity pricing table design
- Improved: Offer description on product page
- Fixed: Minor bugs
Feb 28, 2022 – Version 1.0
- Initial release