Designed for the next generation WordPress websites, the plugin allows you to add light-weight Lottie animations anywhere in the Gutenberg editor, including the Site Editor and Widget editor. Also, our plugin covers comprehensive interactivity settings to set a custom behavior for your Lottie Animation, while the high-quality coding and optimisations provide future-proof functionality for you to enjoy and to impress your visitors.
- Chain mode on autoplay state. You can control the speed and delay of the animation.
- Chain mode on loop state. You can control the count, speed and delay of the animation.
- Chain mode with click state. Plays animation on click with above mentioned control available.
- Chain mode with hover state. Plays animation when hovering mouse on it, above mentioned contols availible.
- Chain mode with none state. Does not play the animation.
- Scroll mode on seek state. Plays the animation back and forth depending on the scroll. Allows basic controls plus visibility start and visibility end options for complete customization. The loop toggle plays animation after the ‘visibility end’ percentage is reached.
- Scroll mode on loop state plays an animation on loop after the percentage set from ‘visibility start’ is reached.
- Scroll mode on play state. Plays the animation once after the percentage set from ‘visibility start’ is reached.
- Link: you can add internal or external links to animations.
HOW TO USE
- Install and activate the plugin
- Inside the WordPress BLock Editor or Site Editor, find the “Lottie Animation” block and add it.
- Add a URL or upload the JSON file of your preferred animation.
- Check the animation settings on the right sidebar, where you can control the options, such as interactivity mode & state, animation speed, delay, add a link and much more.
- Put the block inside a group or column to have controll over its dimensions, positioning, backgroung color, etc.
With some FSE themes, the animation may not be rendered within the Site Editor (not to be confused with the Gutenberg block editor) when set inside a template or template part, but it works properly on the front end regardless. This is due to the fact that the Site Editor is still in Beta state and event listeners are not properly applied. Following WordPress updates are expected to fix this.
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- Lottie Animation Lightweight, scalable animations for your website
FROM GUTENBERG EDITOR:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For “Lottie Interactive Animations”
- Click on the “Lottie Interactive Animations” (by XPAC) to install the plugin
FROM PLUGINS AREA:
1. Log in to Admin Area of your WordPress website
2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
3. Find this plugin and click install
4. Activate this plugin through the Plugins tab
DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD
1. Download the Lottie Interactive Animation plugin (.zip file)
2. In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
3. Click on Upload Plugin and choose the xpac-lottie-animation.zip file and click on Install Now
4. Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
1. Download and upload the Lottie Interactive Animation plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is the Lottie Interactive Animation plugin free?
Yes. It is a completely free plugin, including all of its options.
How to add animations and which file formats are supported?
You can insert an external link or upload a JSON file from your WordPress Media or directly from inside the “Lottie Animation” block after you add it.
How to control dimensions?
We follow best practices for the block development and do not add any duplicated controls that you do not need, as all is provided within the block editor. The best way to control dimension is to insert the block inside a ‘group’ or a ‘column’ blocks.
Where to get awesome animations for my website?
There are many online resources, including the Lottie website, that provide free and paid animations that you can use.
- Initial Release