With a meta box, you have available your pocket favorites while you compose your documents.
This plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress site with Pocket (https://getpocket.com). The integration happens through a Consumer Key generated for your Pocket Account at https://getpocket.com/developer/apps.
- Upload WTPN-Pocket-Nav to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to https://getpocket.com/developer/apps and create your Consumer Key.
- Go to the plugin settings at “Settings > WTPN Settings” and put the Consumer Key that you got at the previous step in the required field.
- Now you have it available in your posts edition pages.
- How I log in my account?
This plugin will open a tab asking your permission to bring to you your favorites from your Pocket account.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WordsTree Pocket Navigator〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Meta Box added to posts and pages screen with the user’s Pocket links.
- Fixed CSS presentation for the Post Editor Screen.
- Improved the code to avoid unnecessary requests against Pocket service and bug fixes.