The WordPress Database Reset plugin allows you to reset the database back to its default settings without having to delete the site and recreate it.
Useful tool for theme and plugin developers who often have to clean up the mess and start over.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools > Database Reset
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WPMU Database Reset〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fix warning message in Customizer screen in some themes after database reset
- Fix plugin wiping out users and sites when used on the main website in network
- Remove custom database tables after reset
- Preserve Site Title and Site Language after reset
- Clear wp term meta table after reset
- Fix issue of sufficient permissions error after database reset
- Fix plugin not functioning