2.1 Version is now under GPl/GNU license
Displays the most recent videos on a YouTube channel in your wp blog.
In your 2.0 version this plugin have 2 ways to configure and use:
The first way is using the widget for any sidebar of your blog.
The second way is using our shortcode (look the FAQ tab to see how to use it)
Now you have five options to set up:
Widget Title: The title to be displayed on sidebar
Channel Name: The name of channel that you want to list
- Videos: Number of videos to be displayed
Width in px: Width of youtube player (The height will be calculated)
Show Video Title: A switch to select if you want to display the video title
And i have to thank Brad Trivers to help me with the changes
Now you have two new ways to use the WP Youtube channel gallery in your blog:
- Using our plugin widget in the widget session of WordPress admin (With your news options)
Using the shortcode to display this in a post or page
create shortcode e.g.
[youtubechannel channelname="GoogleDevelopers" numvideos="1" width="560" showtitle="No"] [youtubechannel] uses all defaults which is the same as [youtubechannel channelname="GoogleDevelopers" numvideos="1" width="560" showtitle="No"] [youtubechannel channelname="virtualeyesee" numvideos="3"]
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Youtube channel gallery〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- First version. Plugin start here.
- So many modifications. Now this plugin have:
- The config page was removed
- A widget with more option
- Now this plugin have an shortcode to be used on posts (see the FAQ session)
- GPL License added