WP User Signups is the best way to manage user & site sign-ups in WordPress.
Use it to:
- View & manage user sign-ups the WordPress way
- Resend activation emails to users who haven’t received theirs yet
- Manually edit & activate sign-ups for users who are having trouble
- WP Chosen
- WP Pretty Filters
- WP Media Categories
- WP Term Order
- WP Term Authors
- WP Term Colors
- WP Term Icons
- WP Term Visibility
- WP User Groups
- WP User Activity
- WP User Avatars
This plugin is largely inspired by:
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your network admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
Does this work with on single-site, multi-site, and multi-network installations?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Does this work with BuddyPress, bbPress, and GlotPress?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Does this work with other membership plugins?
Ya know, I’m not really sure. Please test it with your favorite ones and let me know!
Where can I get support?
This plugin is free for anyone to use.
Community support is provided for free by existing users.
If you require immediate assistance, please consider a paid support subscription.
Where can I find documentation?
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP User Signups〉的開發相關工作。參與者
[5.0.0] – 2020-05-05
- PHP 7.3 support
- Rename text domain back to match WordPress.org plugin slug
[4.0.0] – 2017-04-11
- Database schema update
[3.1.0] – 2017-04-03
- Signup meta support
[3.0.0] – 2017-04-03
- Rebrand internally to WP Signups
[2.0.0] – 2017-03-15
- Extend WP_DB_Table class
[1.2.0] – 2017-03-03
- Fix bug with site column output
- Single-site implementation improvements
- Add descriptions to a few form fields
[1.1.0] – 2016-11-18
- Caching improvements
[1.0.0] – 2016-11-13
- Initial release