This essential .htaccess rules plugin allow you to improve security and speed of your wordpress blog.
- More info on WP Super Secure and Fast htaccess, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and read his blog: Andrea.
- Special Thanks to Salserocafe Article Marketing for support.
- first release
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate WP Super Secure and Fast htaccess
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
wp-super-htaccessfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the WP Super Secure and Fast htaccess plugin and a subpage for Super htaccess will appear in your Options menu.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here http://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/wp-super-secure-and-fast-htaccess/